Thursday, May 23, 2013

Long time, no post!

I was shocked to check back at my blog and realize that it has been since February since my last post! Life got busy and blogging got put on the back-burner. I follow so many wonderful blogs that I found I would rather spend my time reading what those authors were writing than taking the time to write my own post. However, now that summer is approaching and life is settling down, my goal is to get back to writing. Since it has been so long since my last post, I am going to post a few updates.

Weight loss: I have been going strong and faithfully following the weight watchers program. I am currently at a total loss of 46 lbs. We have a new leader that I like a lot and I have found that tracking is key. As long as I am tracking, I am losing!

Exercise: Exercise has been more sporadic than I would like, but I have reached some new personal records. I did interval training with Jon for 4.56 miles; my goal was to hit 4 miles, I never dreamed to him 4.56. Now, my next goal is 5 miles.

Other health: I had my first of two surgeries this week. Because of this week's surgery, I have not been to Planet Fitness this week at all. All went well with the surgery and I am feeling much better.  I hope to be back at PF by this weekend! My oral surgery (wisdom tooth extraction) is scheduled for June 7th.

I am hoping to be more diligent about journaling my weight loss journey. I have been so inspired by the weight loss blogs and running blogs that I follow; I want to keep this blog as a documentation of my journey.

Until next time,
Working my way to fit,
Kati

No comments:

Post a Comment